Monday, October 3, 2016

POEM's temporary home

Hi, everyone--

While I straighten out the situation with the POEM domain, this site will be the temporary home for POEM blog posts.

I'm looking forward to a happy and productive time of service outreach and learning with you here!

Don't worry about the different author name "thalarctos" ("polar bear"); that's just my nym here in Blogger. When we go back to the real poem-massage.org domain, it won't follow us back there.

In any case, it's just me.

thalarctos, aka Ravensara Travillian

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE polar bears too, Thalarctos! Happy & thankful to see POEM is back. Btw, this might be of interest to you; it's a fun podcast episode & I like Josh & Charles: http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-polar-bears-work.htm.
    Zoot! Beth Ivy, LMT

    ReplyDelete